What’s good around the web is a weekly series where I share some of what I’ve been reading around the web. Each week I’ll be posting links to five nutrition related articles, good recipes, and just general good reads. I hope you enjoy it!
If you’ve got at article or recipe you’d like to see featured, please email me.
What’s good around the web?
1. There is a huge ongoing initiative to reduce sodium content in processed foods. But just what is a processed food?
2. You know I’m a big advocate of home made treats, well here is something for Easter. I hope I can get around to trying out these home made creme eggs!
3. How are you fueling your workouts? Should you be eating while you exercise?
4. I eat a couple of squares of good quality dark chocolate most nights. Turns out that might be a good thing.
5. Canned tomatoes are a great way to take advantage of the nutrient loaded fruits while we’re anxiously awaiting for the summer crop to arrive. Be wary of high sodium content in some canned tomatoes, though, be sure to read the labels! Then, try this tasty looking simple tomato soup.
All text and photos © The Muffin Myth 2012