One of my favourite things about Stockholm is the allotment gardens, many of which have a teeny little garden house. I was walking through a garden path one morning this week and spotted this house with a tree growing through the roof. I love that this was the approach to building, preserving the tree rather than taking the it down to accommodate the house. It seemed like a good picture to share today. Happy Earth Day!
What’s good around the web is a weekly series where I share some of what I’ve been reading around the web. Each week I’ll be posting links to five nutrition related articles, good recipes, and just general good reads. I hope you enjoy it!
If you’ve got at article or recipe you’d like to see featured, please email me.
What’s good around the web?
1. This article about how misleading nutrition labels can be makes me glad to do so much from scratch cooking.
2. I made this for lunch today. Yum.
3. An excellent book review and wise words on wheat from a registered dietitian.
4. I can’t wait till the fresh greens, peas, and asparagus hit my corner of the world. This farmer’s market salad looks beautiful.
5. Some food for thought; 7 facts in defense of fat.
All text and photos © The Muffin Myth 2012