My view at breakfast for the past couple of weeks.
What’s good around the web is a weekly series where I share some of what I’ve been reading around the web. Each week I’ll be posting links to five nutrition related articles, good recipes, and just general good reads. I hope you enjoy it! If you’ve got at article or recipe you’d like to see featured, please email me.
1. I’m all for plant based diets, but the blanket statements in this article made me go hmmmm. What do you think?
2. Be warned, this post on deconstructing the cupcake craze, has some strong language. But dang, it made me laugh.
3. One for the book clubbers – Tamar Adler shows us how to brighten up meals with ingredients we may have on hand.
4. Two new studies suggest weight loss is about food, not exercise.
5. Are a gluten free eater including lots of quinoa in your diet? This study says that depending on your level of gluten sensitivity, that may not be a good idea.
All text and photos © The Muffin Myth 2012