This is one of my favourite views in Stockholm. Gazing across the water at city hall at sunset is simply gorgeous.
What’s good around the web is a weekly series where I share some of what I’ve been reading around the web. Each week I’ll be posting links to five nutrition related articles, good recipes, and just general good reads. I hope you enjoy it! If you’ve got at article or recipe you’d like to see featured, please email me.
1. This TED Talk on the Global Food Waste Scandal is important and worth watching.
2. My baby sister is an ER nurse. Here’s a great post for her, and other shift workers, on nutrition and shift work.
3. The hidden truths about calories – why a calorie is not a calorie.
4. Why writing about food is important. I knew it!
5. Is alzheimer’s type 3 diabetes? Woah…
All text and photos © The Muffin Myth 2012