Yesterday was the most glorious autumn day! I worked all day but luckily my work took me outside for a good portion of the day. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you Canadians celebrating this weekend. I am so, so thankful for all of you, dear readers.
What’s good around the web is a weekly series where I share some of what I’ve been reading around the web. Each week I’ll be posting links to five nutrition related articles, good recipes, and just general good reads. I hope you enjoy it! If you’ve got at article or recipe you’d like to see featured, please email me.
1. I’ve been enjoying lots of local apples lately. This study says that an apple a day keeps the cholesterol away.
2. Winter is coming. Should you be taking Vitamin D supplements?
3. High Fructose Corn Syrup vs Sugar. Is one better than the other?
4. Do you know how much food you waste each year? It has to stop!
5. Can’t get your kids to eat veggies? Try rebranding them!
All text and photos © The Muffin Myth 2012