I took this photo last week while walking to the train from work. I loved the darkness contrasted by the brightness of the snow, and the lights on the boat reflecting off the water.
What’s good around the web is a weekly series where I share some of what I’ve been reading around the web. Each week I’ll be posting links to five nutrition related articles, good recipes, and just general good reads. I hope you enjoy it! If you’ve got at article or recipe you’d like to see featured, please email me.
1. The battle of the binge: the dark side of the anti-obesity message.
2. Coconut oil has made a major comeback as a healthy oil recently. This is a great comparison of coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil. Which do you prefer?
3. What changes do you think should be made to the nutrition facts panel in 2013?
4. Public health challenges and dietary seat belts. Interesting read.
5. According to a poll of over 200 registered dieticians, gluten free will be the most popular weight loss strategy for 2013. But it doesn’t work.
All text and photos © The Muffin Myth 2012