Vancouver, you’re so pretty. I miss having mountains in my skyline.
What’s good around the web is a weekly series where I share some of what I’ve been reading around the web. Each week I’ll be posting links to five nutrition related articles, good recipes, and just general good reads. I hope you enjoy it! If you’ve got at article or recipe you’d like to see featured, please email me.
1. Wise words from Mark Bittman on fixing our food problem. Patience.
2. Can it really be healthier to be overweight? Marion Nestle weighs in on the issue.
3. This is an interesting piece on the psychology of eating: why your New Year’s resolutions don’t stick.
4. Do you drink a lot of soda? This study links sweetened carbonated beverages (especially diet) to depression.
5. Does wheat make you fat? (Spoiler alert: no.)
All text and photos © The Muffin Myth 2013