Swedish flag, windy day.
What’s good around the web is a weekly series where I share some of what I’ve been reading around the web. Each week I’ll be posting links to five nutrition related articles, good recipes, and just general good reads. I hope you enjoy it! If you’ve got at article or recipe you’d like to see featured,please email me.
1. Aspartame freaks me out. This is a good article explaining the aspartame pathway.
2. While we’re on the subject of aspartame, did you know the dairy industry is petitioning the FDA to allow aspartame in milk? Yuck!
3. I kind of file this information in the ‘no duh’ category, but apparently the research is groundbreaking. Dietary sugar has a direct effect on diabetes risk.
4. When a calorie isn’t a calorie. Very interesting read.
5. Strong language warning! Some genius combined two of my favourite things: food, and swearing. Don’t click if you find cussing offensive! I’m sorry (and you’re welcome!).
All text and photos © The Muffin Myth 2013